Fall Skin Care
Step Into Fall with these fall skin care tips. Follow these simple tips to repair summer sun damage and prepare for cooler temperatures:
• Eliminate any dry and flaky skin with a full-body exfoliation. Use an oil-based scrub that won’t strip the skin of
• Change your body wash from a light lotion to a more creamy, soap-free formula that will hydrate your skin.
• Your face will need more care – try a hydrating facial, masks and extra face cream to ward off dryness from
• Your feet are probably showing signs of wear from sandals so start with a foot scrub and then soak in a luxurious
foot bath to soften your skin.
• Don’t forget to continue wearing sunscreen anytime you’re outdoors. Look for face makeup with built-in
sunscreen and apply suntan lotion to any other exposed skin.
• Invest in a good hand cream and keep it handy, in your purse, bathroom and kitchen so you remember to
moisturize each time you wash your hands.
Want an easy way to care for dry skin on your hands and feet this fall? Just use Keratin Gloves and Socks!