How to Use Keratin Gloves & Socks
Offer your clients luxurious manicures and pedicures using Bodipure’s Keratin Gloves & Socks. Keratin is a key protein in nails, skin and hair has many benefits, including repairing existing skin damage, increasing skin elasticity and hydration and protecting skin against damaging heat and chemicals.
Each all-in-one, waterless, single use pouch contains intensive, antiseptic and fortifying emulsion to strengthen nails, soften cuticles and moisturize hands and feet.
1. Remove polish and file nails. Slip the Keratin Gloves on and gently massage emulsion all around nails, paying careful attention to the cuticles.
2. Push the glove tips back to expose the fingernails.
3. Clean any excess emulsion on the nails and treat cuticles. There’s no need for cuticle oil or massage lotion
4. Apply base coat, polish and top coat. It works perfectly with color gel too.
5. Remove the gloves and massage the hands and forearms with the remaining emulsion.
How to Use Keratin Socks
Bodipure’s Keratin socks are an all-in-one, waterless pedicure treatment, formulated with 100% vegetable active ingredients derived from renewable sources. Each single use pouch provides a safe and sanitary application. The self-activating product contains an intensive, antiseptic, and fortifying emulsion to strengthen nails, soften cuticles, and moisturize feet.
1. Remove polish and file nails. Slip on Keratin Socks.
2. Gently massage emulsion all around nails, paying careful attention to cuticles.
3. Snip the tip of the socks to expose toenails, clean and push back cuticles. No need for cuticle oil or massage lotion.
4. Remove the socks and massage the feet and legs with the remaining emulsion.
5. Remove any excess emulsion from nails, apply base coat and polish, also works for color gels.